Old 20-01-2004, 11:02 AM
Bill Dearth

Default North America After the Collapse

Alan/Mabu/GunKid will load up their Main Battle Wheelbarrows with
laser sighted Lorcin .380s, DingDongs and Twinkies, a couple dogeared
and stained copies of Hustlers Beaver Hunt Specials and shortly be run
over by a middle aged long haired Vietnam vet in a Dodge Ram pickup
Bugging Out, who will only look in the rear view mirror to see what
caused that gyser of shit and the muffled thump.

Gunner, that last line made me spray my Mt Dew on my monitor, you owe me.
Well, I'll let it go, best laugh I've had today.