Old 20-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Starlord

Default North America After the Collapse

"Vietnam vet in a Dodge Ram pickup
Bugging Out, who will only look in the rear view mirror to see what
caused that gyser of shit and the muffled thump."

Na, we'll be driving 71 FORD 250's paited caution yellow powered by 390 engines
and have our scopes in the back.

But realy, living out here in the Mojave Desert I could just run everyone else
out of the trailer park and set up Ft.Mojave in it.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"Bill Dearth" wrote in message
Alan/Mabu/GunKid will load up their Main Battle Wheelbarrows with
laser sighted Lorcin .380s, DingDongs and Twinkies, a couple dogeared
and stained copies of Hustlers Beaver Hunt Specials and shortly be run
over by a middle aged long haired Vietnam vet in a Dodge Ram pickup
Bugging Out, who will only look in the rear view mirror to see what
caused that gyser of shit and the muffled thump.

---