Old 20-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] BONSAI AND POP CULTURE...was...The Spirit of Bonsai Des ign...

Henrik - If you are "not young any more" at 27, I am positively ancient!
However, I whole heartedly agree with what you had to say. I have a
"standard" sized lot in a suburban neighborhood and even still had to go to
extreme measures to find space to build outside benches, dispose of nursery
soil, mulch-in trees for the winter, etc. I can't even imagine how
difficult it is in a small apartment in the middle of a city. In addition,
finding a "mentor" that won't charge an arm and a leg to do the mentoring is
nearly impossible. This list has been the next best thing for me - but
hands-on training is difficult over the web ;-)

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++