Old 20-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Hazell B Hazell B is offline
Registered User

Location: East Yorkshire
Default Composting question

Cheers Bob. As it happens there are lots of tree surgeons around here and I see them working quite a lot. However, all the locals also have horses or live near someone with horses, so all the chip seems to go to cover the all weather arenas and muddy paddocks - which is exactly what I want it for! There's a factory that mixes the chips with chopped electric cables, too, again for horse arenas and they buy it up. Great idea, shame about the location!
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding Perfection