Old 20-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] american or korean hornbeam

In a message dated 1/20/2004 4:05:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

Answering a question is not and can not be spam --
especially
when the question is on topic.

So, the answer is . . . . ?

Jim:

The color book is titled "Masters Techniques for Japanese White and Black Pine" and it is expected to be available in late March 2004. It is an unusual text in that it includes not only my work but the work of many Japanese artists. Wayne (Publisher of B
T), his editorial staff, and many others have all contributed to the preparation of the book--a true team effort.

The book is divided into two sections, White and Black, and each section has a comprehensive care and maintenance chapter of White and Black Pine.

The goal was to create a standard reference text that would serve the reader well for many years to come. Of course, we will see how it is received by the international bonsai community. );-)

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
http://members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++