Old 21-01-2004, 01:13 AM
sam crowell

Default [IBC] Bpnsai feelings, was/Chye Tan: The Spirit of Bonsai Design

A couple years ago I was visiting the Pacific Rim Collection in Washington
state. I really enjoyed most of the trees, and I was pleased with the
amount of trees that I felt I could (with enough time) produce similar
results. It was nice to see works that were not so lofty that I could not
strive to reach. It was very encouraging.

Near the end of the path through the exhibits, there was a conifer grove. I
was transfixed. Tears literally came to my eyes. That particular grove (I
don't know which it is at this time), was just so beautiful to me. I ended
up almost jogging back to where my wife, "Deidre, Deidre, you've gotta see
this". When I started this joyous little romp I saw some woman looking at
me, and I imagined that she thought I was quite daft. Then I noticed that
she was just smiling brightly back at me. Its a wonderful thing to
experience a joy, then be able to share it!

Sam Crowel
Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA

http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy...n.asp?cid=3963

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++