Old 21-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Offbreed

Default North America After the Collapse

Sue wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:42:04 GMT, "D Kat" wrote:

all rooms and have everyone ticked off even at themselves bring up.... NO...
I learned my lesson... I'm NOT going to go there.... Sighhhh, it passed.
All is good.

DKat

Sorry, I just made another post on this thread and didn't remove any
of the other groups. Actually, as far as a can tell, Alan is the only
one of the regular posters *convinced* that the end of civilization is
coming soon. Everyone else, I believe, just uses TEOTWAWKI scenarios
for mental excercises.
Sue - not deleting your group because this is addressed to you

Yup.

Of course, something can be a total wipeout for one person, and the
rest of the human race hardly notices, or something can turn most of a
country over and an individual in the country sees little or not
effect on his own life.

(shrug). Plan for what you can or think likely, even if someone on the
usenet cannot understand what you are planning for, never mind why.