Old 21-01-2004, 12:32 PM
MB

Default freshwater clams

Hi!

Thank you!

I have set them up just like you have suggested earlier today. They are in a
15 gallon unfiltered tank with lots of algae growing in it, and other
debris. (Two fish live in it now) there is also some plant life. Java moss,
egeria something lol, and a couple other things floating around. i gave them
medium/small grain gravel and a couple large rocks.

Do you know what PH they prefer?
Tempurature?
How many per gallon suggestion?

Thanks for any info you might have!

MB
"Moontanman" wrote in message
I keep freshwater clams, mine like to live in unfiltered tanks with lots

of
detritus on the bottom. In a filtered tank they will starve in a few

months.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like

bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get

me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild

caught
please, contact me