Old 21-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Empty

Default Is 10000k to much for F/W Plants?

(Nick D) wrote in
om:

What about 6700k? Are these pretty yellow/ orange looking?

That's the bulb you want. 10k is good for reefs, but plants utilize
different spectrums than corals (due to the difference in attenuation
between 2 feet of fresh water and 20 feet of salt water). 6700's look good
also in my opinion.

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other