Old 21-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Scorp

Default Help identifying a volunteer

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:44:33 GMT, "Dewolla"
wrote:

Thanks, Steve!

No prob.

I didn't know if you were right or not, but after checking out some websites
I learned that the entire plant is fragrant. I crushed one of the dropped
leaves and it smelled of pepper!

Haven't tried that, but I will

Does it do well in a container? Does it produce fruit?

Was a very fast grower under my MH HID light. I also have 1 on my
window sill and it's doing good, not growing very fast but it is
middle of winter!
AFAIK it will produce peppers. Just not sure of their edibitility.
I'm going to plant a couple outside just because I have 4 going. But
doubt they will last any winter here, without help anyways.

Steve