Old 21-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Offbreed

Default North America After the Collapse

gregpresley wrote:

This took me some time to sort out myself, not being a
survivalist/armageddonist sort. I believe it means
The End Of The World As We Know It

Yup. Anything from losing a job during a bad economy, through a moon
sized asteroid hitting the planet.

Massive changes for the people involved. Best defense for the stuff
you can do something about is to diversify investments, plant a
variety of veggies, preserve what you don't eat, have a generator to
keep the freezer cold in power outages, keep the rototiller serviced,
other silly, right winger, survivalist wierdo stuff like that.