Old 21-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default Privacy hudge suggestions for Houston, TX

Victoria, I think Jim Lewis might work in landscape. Not sure,
but some
of his comments seem that way.

No. I'm a retired environmental educator, an amateur botanist, a
Florida "Advanced Master Gardener" (FWIW), and have been growing
bonsai for nearly 30 years, concentrating (mostly) on native
trees and shrubs. I have a hard time thinking of anything more
enjoyable than wandering through the woods at any time of year
looking at plants (and pulling up escaped exotics! Ardesia is my
latest pet peeve around here.).

I do my own landscaping, such as it is, but that's it.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.