Old 21-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Salty Thumb

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

"John Catron" wrote in :

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
bah, just think, you wouldn't even have to edit (too much), just put
some breaks in and you could film an entire season's worth of show in
one sitting!

And considering some of the lame stuff they show on TV these days,
you could easily make something 100x better.

are ye sayin' sir that I tend to ramble on a bit?? GBSEG I'm
startin' to worry that it's getting WORSE as I gets older. Lord help
us all........I wasn't raised a rude child........

Are ye implyin' sir that I needs to muzzel me mouth better? EG
(sitting here waiting for Cereoid to swoop down and take the
opportunity to hit me with a "zinger"

madgardener, having to use Squire's computer- since during the daytime
the ISDN line doesn't want to work for my computer thru the networking
set up. I suspect it might be the pulsing electrical surges of the
electrified wire that's a bit close to the phone box in the pasture my
neighbor's BIL is using for his cows.

hey now, I'm not saying anything you haven't already admitted to
yourself! See he

Mental note: If going Outside Lawn and Garden at MG's Lowe's, don't
forget to have getaway plan ready.

Anyway, it's not a bad thing ... unless you've got a bunch of fairies
flitting about your garden without any ears ("that MG, she'll talk yer
ear off") ... well then, just then I will just have to report you to
PETF.