Old 22-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Peter H

Default North America After the Collapse

Frank White wrote:

(Everytime this comes up I keep remembering a Silver Age Justice
League of America story, in which several superheroes were KO'ed
instantly by a car backfire that unleashed a larger than normal
burst of carbon monoxide despite the fact that it was a normal
car, they were out in the open, and were running at top speed
after the moving car.

Some things just don't work...)

Isn't it neat how some fantasies just keep on working and working and.....

Pete H

--
We are all of one nation, all of one creed
We are all out of nature, all of one seed