Old 22-01-2004, 01:39 AM
cole

Default Lilly pilly

Have this lilly pilly tree and all the new growth has kinda "bubbles", you
know like the leaf has hundreds and thousands in it! (sorry I have no other
way to describe it). There's also some ants tending it - going up and down
the stem to do something... are they causing the problem?

If I solve the ant problem (like with some vege oil or something around the
stem - is that a good idea?) Will that solve the problem the new leaves
have? Otherwise what should I do? I've seen other photos of new lilly
pilly leaves on the web and they don't have this problem.

Thanks!
cole.