Old 22-01-2004, 01:49 AM
Janice

Default seed catalog - gardens alive

This is a collection of products I get and throw away. Most of their
products can be found from other sources, sometimes locally, cheaper.
At least in my area, which is not a big spot for anything organic, so
should be available elsewhere even easier.

I just got a stokes catalog, pretty much everything they sell is a
hybrid, ok if that's what you want, but I want to save seeds, so.. not
likely to get much there.

Janice

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:52:21 GMT, Heather wrote:

Has anyone used this before? I just got a catalog from them with a 20
dollar coupon. Hmm. After last year's fiasco, I'm a little timid about
trying places other than stokes.

Heather H.