Old 22-01-2004, 02:06 AM
GA Pinhead

Default San Remo Tomtao Seed Source?

I did find some at one of the sources Bill mentioned. I also heard from
Renee's Garden folks. Very nice people btw:

"If you haven't yet found any San Remo Tomato seeds, you can get the
equivalent seed called Pompeii Italian Plum Tomatoes(same seed, different
name) from Renee's Garden Seeds this year. Here's a link to that packet
information on the website at
https://www.reneesgarden.com/seeds/p...-pompeii-p.htm

"

"a list of the Renee's Seeds equivalents for most of the Shepherd's seeds on
the site as well. It's at:
https://www.reneesgarden.com/hm-gard...e/shepherd.htm

"

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
om...
Ordering my seeds last night and I can not find a source for San Remo
tomatoes this year. White Flower (Shepherds) does not carry it
anymore, Renee's Garden (Shepherds) does not either.

Anyone have any they would sell????

Please email to jlatimer @ uga.edu

(take out spaces) I don't get by these psrts often enought to
remember to check here...

Thanks! JOhn!