Old 22-01-2004, 02:12 AM
zhanataya

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:57:22 -0500, "John Catron"
wrote:

alright, ya'll are ganging up on me........no fair.......ZHANNNNNN??
They're picking on me! G

I realize I DO ramble on sometimes. or rather in the words of Squire "honey,
you go into way too much DETAIL!!!!!"
madgardener
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
bah, just think, you wouldn't even have to edit (too much), just put

some
breaks in and you could film an entire season's worth of show in one
sitting!

And considering some of the lame stuff they show on TV these days, you
could easily make something 100x better.

I suppose the PBS could run one episode for their entire two week pledge
marathon!

Don't holler for me. I read what she wrote as a compliment for you.
But Squire's right about detail. Might I add I'd like a period once
in a while. BSEG

zhan