Old 22-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Jim Lewis

Default I hate grass

"C" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:49:03 +0000, Eddie Luck wrote:

Ah, g'day... my name is Eddie Luck and I'm a gardener!

In my garden I have no grass. There are two little boys who

live next
door and they hate me. They call me fat old man and throw

their tennis
balls in my garden just so they can steal my chokos and throw

them on the
ground.

snip

Eddie

At least you should have some ornamental grasses to carry your

garden
through the seasons. Piet Outdolf has a great book: Gardening

with
Grasses. He uses grasses and then plugs the holes with

perennials and
surprises.

I suspect the only grass this guy favors isn't the mowing kind.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and
Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population:
2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob
Lilienfield