Old 22-01-2004, 03:17 AM
North

Default North America After the Collapse

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:11:26 -0500, North said:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:58:32 GMT, Alan Connor said:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:42:04 GMT, D Kat wrote:

Take a look where this has been cross posted... Many of us in rec.gardens
and probably every room EXCEPT for survivalism are not all that in to
planning for the end of civilization. We are having way too much fun in our
gardens and doing what we do. Now if you want a hot debate that will cross
all rooms and have everyone ticked off even at themselves bring up.... NO...
I learned my lesson... I'm NOT going to go there.... Sighhhh, it passed.
All is good.

DKat

I too love gardening.

So you think that just because you aren't into planning for the end of your
civilization that it isn't going to happen?

No one in the survivalist groups takes AlanC seriously, he posts under
a bunch of different sockpuppets and is just your typical net kook. He
has sort of become a whipping post in M.S. so now he has taken to
crossposting to wherever he thinks folks will agree with him.

He has posted as:

there are others

All of which trace to an ISP just outside of Seattle WS.

To get an idea of what a kook this guy really is, just do a google
search on the above addys

Also note***
the alt.magik folks had a blast with this kook a while back, so I
added them so they could rejoin the fun.