Old 22-01-2004, 05:32 AM
Steve

Default seed catalog - gardens alive

I've purchased from them a couple of times. Their items seem over priced
to me. The only time I would order is with that $20 coupon. I seem to
recall, the last time I ordered you had to buy $40 to get the $20 off.
If that is the current offer and if you don't go much over the $40 it's
the same as getting things for half price. That gets the prices down to
reasonable.
If there is $40 worth of stuff that you really want or need, then go for
it. I wouldn't advise buying things you don't really need just to get
the discount though.

Steve

Heather wrote:

Has anyone used this before? I just got a catalog from them with a 20
dollar coupon. Hmm. After last year's fiasco, I'm a little timid about
trying places other than stokes.

Heather H.