Old 22-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Alan Connor

Default North America After the Collapse

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:00:36 GMT, D Kat wrote:

Yep, that is the one they pull out of the hat any time they want to
rationalize trashing the earth and not being responsible adults... "Well we
will just move to another planet!". Anyone ever stop to figure out how
many ships it would take to move 12Billion people (the likely number of
humans that we will have before we even get close to being able to transport
mass numbers of people) I guess they figure that they will be one of the
"lucky" ones that gets to leave....

You pegged it.

"Technology will save us."

Famous last words.