Old 22-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Noah Simoneaux

Default North America After the Collapse

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:55:13 -0500, North wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:13:17 GMT, (Noah Simoneaux)
said:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:41:16 -0500, North wrote:

(piggybacking)
GENERAL AC {Of the Wildwood defence force}

Why do idiots like this with delusions of grandeur ALWAYS appoint themselves as
either Colonels or Generals? :/

In this case I appointed him general, since he seems to be the one in
charge of "Wildwood"

I bet you just spotted his natural superiority and acknowledged the obvious rank
he deserved.

But what is fun is Alan (Once bruce, then alan, then david, now alan
again" has started to tell us once again how he and his gang of loin
cloth drapped , pot smoking, scronny little vegans are going to keep
the rest of the survivors of the great crash that alans has predicted
from returning to life as we know it or close to it.

You can always tell these megalomaniac types. They want to lead people now and
would also be willing to lead people after the collapse. The only little problem
is the minor detail that they're so incompetent that they couldn't lead a group
of girl scouts out of a mall.

This guy's a danger to himself.

He might be if he ever tried to actually do anything. So far all he's dared is
to get mouthy on the newsgroups.
I bet that's about as dangerous as he'll ever get.