Old 22-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Allelopathy

Hey Gawkward,

Why don't you go back to playing with your feng shui while you look at porn
with your webtv toy?

Gaiawar wrote in message
om...
"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message

.. .
Iris Cohen schreef
Is anyone familiar with allelopathy in Juncus? I am especially

interested
in J.maximowiczii. (I Googled already; nothing on that species.)

+ + +
Don't ask me. If I now make a plan to dig up the necessary "research

papers"
it will easily be 2050 before my priorities allow me to get to them.
PvR

You ladies should be ashamed of yourselves for being rude to Etienne.
Who are you to place upon yourselves the role of arbiter? it is better
that you be silent rather than to speak and confirm your shallow
ignorance
of reality.

Ignore them, Etienne, they ain't got no swamp mud under their
toenails. e.g. They've never skulled a pirogue through the Mississippi
swamps and gathered the flora.
You will find here in this group the letter of the science, but the
spirit has forsaken it.

-Gaia's War