Old 22-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Fw: growth retardant

Well, how about a JWP? I bought a gallon-sized one in 1996 (for about $30),
and it's beginning to look a bit like a bonsai now.

Nina - I'd love one that size. I have a couple, but both were probably 2 yr
old seedlings when I got them; so I've got some waiting to do for them. I
never see gallon sized ones for sale - only really old, large expensive ones
or little bitty ones like I have. I know Brent Walston sells them, but then
I'd pay as much for shipping as for the tree! Where did you get yours?

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++