Old 22-01-2004, 09:18 PM
rasta

Default disguising plumbing, electrical?

hey all

trying to draw on the collective wisdom of this group. i've envisioned
every aspect of my patio water garden/goldfish pond except this. i
plan on folding the liner under paving stones and putting pavers on
top to conceal the liner. this much i know. what's tripping me up is
how to disguise the discharge of the discharge and the power cord to
the submersible pump.

have read *lots* on the subject, but this is never addressed. how do
you guys do it?

the only way i can think of is to put the hose from the pump in pvc
between the bottom row of paving stones and put the cord in conduit in
the same fashion. the prob with this is the water would use this as a
conduit to wet the surrounding soil, which i want to avoid.

any solutions?

btw, this is an inground pond.

thanks to all for your patience helping a noob.