Old 22-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Aquatic-Store.com

Default Source for Hard-to-Find Plants

Hey tom i have a few parva and pndterfolia as well if you are still
looking

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $79

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On 4 Jan 2004 10:55:43 -0800,
) wrote:

"cs" wrote in message . ..
I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at reasonable
prices. Please email me at
for a current availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks.

How about Crypts?
There are many species that are not commonly found here.
C. parva,
C. griffthii
C. hudori
C. cordata varieties, except for blassii
C nurii
C.lingua
C. zonata
C zukalii