Old 23-01-2004, 02:45 PM
groovy

Default lighthouse pictures T_T_DSCF0477.JPG (1/1)

Welcome to the group. Please don't post binaries here or swear (cuss).
Nice woodcraft, does it light up and go round? Does it scare off the
cats and raccoons?

Not that I have ever seen a raccoon in the UK, are they the ones that are
8ft tall with the fangs and claws and stuff or am I getting confused with
wombats. grin

"LynyrdSky" wrote in message
Don't worry I won't bother visiting your precious newsgroup again. If

this is
the greeting you give people here who are proud of their work and

creations it
must be a generally hard place to get help when pictures are not allowed

to help
others view what needs to be. In other words clod you are the rude one in
welcoming others new to the group like you did. A nice "Welcome to the

group,
but please do not post pictures here, but it is a nice woodcraft" would

have
been a much nicer way to address a newbie instead of acting like the

internet
police for the whole group in general, I will be back to see the replies

to this
but as far as future postings offering help etc... will be forgotten and

you can
answer all their questions as I am sure you are the pond WIZZARD and know

all
see all right?. Seems to me you are an egocentric know it all who only

can tell
people what to do on the net.

In article 20040121083156.6f548510.Cybe_R_Wizard@WizardsTowe r, Cybe R.

Wizard
says...

On 21 Jan 2004 12:14:17 GMT
(LynyrdSky) wrote:

begin 644 T_T_DSCF0477.JPG

snip
The posting of binaries on text-only groups is frowned upon, is
prohibited by most ISPs, and is just plain rude.

Please stop doing it.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.