Old 23-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] brown edges on azalea flowers.....why?

I'm with Nina here, sounds like water. But . . .
I assume this is a bonsai, and isn't a "-Second- flowering event" asking a lot from this tree? Even if you are super feeding it, that has to be a drain on it's strength.
That said (asked), understand that _I_ don't have any azalea's in pots.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9