Old 23-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Travis

Default Bunton 2190 zero turn mower--What do you think?

Hello all,

I'm considering a Bunton model 2190 zero turn mower. It is about
1.5yrs old and includes the 52" deck. I believe it has the Kawasaki
19 Hp engine. I'll be mowing about 3 acres of flat, well kept yard
and may need a snow thrower and grass catcher for it.

I was looking at the Grasshopper 718 but it seems a bit expensive new.

What are your thoughts about the quality of the Bunton mower, the
Kawasaki engine, etc. Do they make snow throwers and grass catchers
for the Bunton? I noticed the Grasshopper has a nice flip up deck for
easy maintanence. Does the Bunton have it too?

Thanks,
Travis