Old 23-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Tellurian

Default Weevils attacking beans

Hi all,
I live in the ACT and my dwarf stringless, butter and purple king climbing
beans are all being attacked by weevils. I caught one and it looks like a
"vegetable weevil" but a lot of sites say they don't attack beans. Anyway,
is there an organic method to deal with this problem? I currently don't use
any poisons in my garden and I don't want to start. Also, do you know if
they move on after maturing or do they hang around for next years crop? All
information is appreciated.

Tellurian
*** Please remove the nospam from my e-mail address if you reply directly to
me ***