Old 24-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Sacha

Default Lifting our forum@

Janet Tweedy24/1/04 12:08

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
Searching for something about a speaker I can across a forum type web
site which purports to be American and yet has OUR messages on it! Does
anyone know anymore about this?
Sacha has emailed the webmaster to ask if he /she has permission

I mean to say, did you all know that your names were flying around the
US gardening sites....

the address for one thread about speakers is

http://www.gardening-forum.com/uk/Sp...ties_192835.ht
ml

I can't get the address all on one line but it IS there! Should say html
at the end. Think i searched for "Rosemary Campbell-Preston" and
"speaker" to get it.

janet

This is from the Home page of that forum

gardening-forum.com
Promoting gardening discussion.

Welcome to gardening-forum.com
In an effort to promote discussion and help people find information,
gardening-forum.com provides a web based news feed to Usenet newsgroups.
Visitors who may not know about Usenet will be able to still find
information, ask questions, and participate with newsgroup regulars.

Categories:
General
- General discussion about gardening.
Edible
- Edible plants and gardens.
Bamboo
- All about growing bamboo.
Orchids
- For the orchid gardeners.
Roses
- Anything to make those roses beautiful.
UK Forum
- Section for the English.

© 2004 gardening-forum.com
terms | automatic removal | webmaster | help

The rose page - for example - has the following ads on it, which suggest to
me that this not some altruistic website:

The cheapest place I know of to get Better Homes & Gardens Magazine. This
place is cheap!
They even have 1 year of Glamour and Maxim at $7.99, Wired at $6.99, and
Newsweek subscriptions at an AMAZING $14.99! Wow! Unbelievable!

--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)