Old 24-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Help! Hurt bird of paradise!

For crissake Frogfart, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for making
apologies for an inept klutz you don't even know. The two of you should have
your butts kicked.

Now you apologize for an idiot that can't even drive totaling your car? You
must be under very heavy sedation. There are too many jackasses out there
driving SUV's they can't control. I would sue the moron for all he's got and
demand he pay for a replacement vehicle.

Frogleg wrote in message
On 23 Jan 2004 01:00:41 -0800, (Phil) wrote:

My problem is that a friend was here, a clutzy friend, and he fell on
my bird of paradise. FELL ON THE DARN THING. So he bent almost all
of the stalks; they snapped like twigs. I couldn't believe it. All
of my big beautiful bird of paradise leaves, now sagging and resting
on the floor.

Poor plant. Poor you. Poor friend. Accidents happen, as I was reminded
when a Dudge van the size of a battleship totalled my faithful old
Sentra last week.

As Zhan says, few plants 'heal' with splints. (Nice for us that people
*do*.) And as she also notes, a healthy root mass is likely to help
the plant recover.