Old 24-01-2004, 04:42 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] FS: Bonsai Techniques For Satsuki

David,
I'd really hate to see someone pay that for that book. It simply isn't that
good of a book. I bought two of those during the ABS Denver show in '97
when a lady was selling her husbands pots, books, tools left after he passed
away. The books were new, never sold and priced at $15, the reatail price on
them. I gave one to my buddy. Although nice to own ( I also had mine signed
by John at BCI Toronto '97) there is not really $145 worth of info in there.
Book and magazine collecting is fine, and if you can afford these prices I
see on ebay for books and mags, well...knock yourself out! but, everytime I
see them I think about how hard it is for me to make $145 and what my family
could do with it. Just me I guess. Anyway, if people think it'll give them
the secret of the ages for growing azaleas.....nope!
IMO, and, I'll get nothing but flak for giving it. :)
Regards,
Dale