Old 24-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Phil

Default Help! Hurt bird of paradise!

This is pretty freakin' hilarious, especially if you consider that
this "friend" is actually my girlfriend! I was covering for her
because she felt so awful when it happenned. But now she knows, if
she falls on any more plants, to prepare for an alabama beat down, heh
heh.

phil

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message . ..
Yeah, if I had a friend that was that clumsy, I would demand the klutz pay
for the damages and the dude forever be in debt to make up for what he did.
I would have taken the jerk's wallet out of his pocket and taken all his
cash as a down payment for the irreparable damage done. Was the dimwit drunk
when he fell on the plant or is he just a complete idiot? I might even have
beaten the crap out of him too (just as a down payment reminder)!!