Old 24-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Help! Hurt bird of paradise!

Ah ha! Now the plot thickens.

You got the chick drunk in hopes of getting some nookie and she totals your
plant as she passes out instead.

Was it worth it? Are you expecting her to pay for the damages in ways other
than monetarily? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!
Are you hoping to experience a different type of bird of paradise?
Are you expecting monthly installments of hugs and Lewinskys?

Phil wrote in message
om...
This is pretty freakin' hilarious, especially if you consider that
this "friend" is actually my girlfriend! I was covering for her
because she felt so awful when it happenned. But now she knows, if
she falls on any more plants, to prepare for an alabama beat down, heh
heh.

phil

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message

. ..
Yeah, if I had a friend that was that clumsy, I would demand the klutz

pay
for the damages and the dude forever be in debt to make up for what he

did.
I would have taken the jerk's wallet out of his pocket and taken all his
cash as a down payment for the irreparable damage done. Was the dimwit

drunk
when he fell on the plant or is he just a complete idiot? I might even

have
beaten the crap out of him too (just as a down payment reminder)!!