Old 25-01-2004, 02:04 AM
animaux

Default Recommended fruit tree list for this area

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:22:40 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

Our problem is not squirrels, but racoons.

Is there something the raccoons like better than peaches? I'd plant that. On
the other hand, if I lived in the city, which I believe you do (?) it would be
difficult to accommodate everything.

I am going to try that peach you suggested. It's kind of iffy on the chill
hours. With 400 chrs. I'm pretty sure we'll get some peaches every year.
Higher and the probability goes down.

Subject change:

We acquired another 55+ aquarium. It's going in the library. My husband wanted
angels, but I think they are brutal, even among one another. We want colorful,
or silver. So many beautiful tetras, I think we'll stock this smaller tank with
one species.