Old 25-01-2004, 03:36 AM
Victor Martinez

Default Recommended fruit tree list for this area

animaux wrote:
hours. With 400 chrs. I'm pretty sure we'll get some peaches every year.
Higher and the probability goes down.

We had lots of fruits the first year, but they all died a few weeks
after dropping the blooms. Last year we had a lot of fruit. We're hoping
for a bumper crop this year. All we've read about this variety seems to
indicate it's great for the southern states.

We acquired another 55+ aquarium. It's going in the library. My husband wanted
angels, but I think they are brutal, even among one another. We want colorful,
or silver. So many beautiful tetras, I think we'll stock this smaller tank with
one species.

May I recommend rainbowfish? Extremely beautiful fish and very hardy.
http://members.optushome.com.au/chelmon/Contents.htm
You can get them online at aquabid.com, or buy them at Aquatek. Let me
know if you need plants, I'm constantly trimming our tank.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he