Old 25-01-2004, 09:02 PM

Default plant trade: Toronto area

I'm looking to aquire some new plants for my planted tank, so I
thought i'd see if anyone was up for a trade. (I'm sick of paying big
Al prices)

I have Limnophila sessiliflora, Hygrophila corymbosa ''Siamensis
53B'', Echinodorus 'Ozelot' green, cryptocoryne wendtii (sp?),
e.tellanus, tiger lotus, and crypt "parva".

I don't have any specific interests really, I'm willing to take and
try anything.

One point, I don't know how to propogate some of them, so I would need
some tips before making the clippings.

please reply here, or email me at iamstirfry @ hotmail.com
I'd prefer Toronto or GTA people, because quite frankly, i'm too lazy
to ship anything.

Thanks in advance.