Old 25-01-2004, 10:42 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] FS: Bonsai Techniques For Satsuki

Shelly,
Yep, you don't want to have to give up any kids to obtain those coveted pots
or books! Ha!
Yes, It might be some form of obscure form of OCD that causes this mental
calculation from time to time when I'm figuring how much I ( or my wife) has
to work to buy something with "after-taxes" dollars. :)
I have found though, during a combined 52 years of my wife and I working in
the medical field, that there are sure lots of people out there who never
seem to have these little personal mental conversations about such expenses!
Most of us buy any item in this order: " I like it, how much is it? and OK
I'll take it"
but,
There are a lot of folks who buy by this method:
" I like it, I'll take it, and, oh by the way, how much is it?"

Luckily there are a lot of those people "into" bonsai! :)
Regards,
Dale

From: dalecochoy

SNIP way Overpriced book info!

But, everytime I see them I think about how hard it is for me to make $145
and what my family could do with it. Just me I guess.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++