Old 25-01-2004, 11:12 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default hard warty bumps

Kathy,

That is not what I had. What I experienced was on the leaves only; the
flowers were unaffected, though they were not as robust as usual. That's
logical to me; after all, if the plant hurts, the flower hurts. I used
Physan, and intend to repeat the treatment this coming week. So far, the
Physan seems to have stopped the spread of what you and others (and I)
diagnosed as fungus.

Unfortunately, I've had thrips, and their damage is nothing like the photo
either. Al described it perfectly - streaking, spotting, thin spots. In
any event, Orthene wiped out the thrips in good order.

I'm going to be very interested in what those spots turn out to be. "What
evil lurks............!"

Diana