Old 26-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Mica Pots

Ireneu: Mica pots are an inexpensive (usually) substitute for ceramic
bonsai pots. It is acceptable to use them in all but the more formal
exhibits. They are not preferable to ceramic containers, but their
lower price and durability do make them attractive alternatives. They
will not damage your tree any more than any other kind of bonsai pot
might.
Alan Walker