Old 26-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Gail Futoran

Default lighthouse pictures T_T_DSCF0477.JPG (1/1)

"LynyrdSky" wrote in message
Visiting a God Damn country is way diff that posting a god

damn picture here on
the group. Do you honestly expect me to believe that a

picture of 100k cosumes
so much computer time? Give me a f'n break. If you did

not want to see it then
don't open the thread in the first place. You have the

right not to click on
the attachment just as you have the right not to chose to

watch a violent movie
on the tube. It bugs the shit out of me in our society

today that people have
to be politically correct correct everywhere they turn as

to not, heaven forbid,
offend anyone. Following your slow connection theory must

mean you never view a
website up at all, because heaven forbid they use

pictures.

How about kill filters?

[snip]

Good suggestion. You are now killfiled.