Old 26-01-2004, 06:45 PM
animaux

Default Is this still organic gardening?

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:36:51 GMT, "David Bunch" opined:

According to a few websites, even adding 10-10-10 to a compost pile is
"organic gardening", since the fertilizer is not directly added to the
plants. I'm looking more for a technical definition rather than a
philosophical one.

Point out the website. I gave you a technical answer. You didn't like it. So
you come back with your own answer and you already know what you are going to
use, so why ask?

As for algae, sunlight really isnt the limiting factor here. Its
phosphorus. Dump phosphorus into any lake, and a huge algae bloom will take
place. Thats why its not allowed to be used in detergent anymore.

Whatever you say.