Old 26-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Marcus Fox

Default Moving... any tips

"Keng" wrote in message
om...
Hello everyone

I am going to be moving from NY to CA and I was wondering if you guys
could share some advice on how to go about moving my planted tank.

As it stands, it looks like I will be getting the freight forwarding
company to load and unload. I will be doing the packing. Any ideas on
how to get my plants, fish and gravel there? I was thinking of setting
up a temporary 10gal tank there and then have the fish and plants sent
on Fedex overnight. My concern would be that the temperature here is
running around 2-8F (without wind chill).

Just in case... its a
72 gal bow front
bout 300lbs of gravel
3 dozen or so cardinals