Old 26-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Mica Pots

Hello to All,
General Response,

been growing a Tamarind and a Gmelina in black
mica pots and these trees require full sun.Thus
far no problems with roots and overheating.

Growth remains even and trees are green.
Stay Well All.
Khaimraj
[West Indies/Caribbean]

*Perhaps the plastic type look of the mica pot
is what cheapens it,whereas stoneware has a
surface that is seductively touchable and mates
so well with tree/trunk textures/colours.