Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Lifting our forum@

The message
from Frogleg contains these words:

Now Janet, how many really terminally stupid posters venture into urg?

I think there are some dropping into my killfile ATM - but they aren't
urglers, they're serial crossposters.

That is, more than the usual ration of idiots in newsgroups of any
flavor. My point was that "tactless and insensitive" is not limited to
any geographical location. USAsians are made fun of for thinking a
200-yr-old tradition or site is "antique" or "historic." Climate?
People make fun of your climate? *You* make fun of your climate.

Climate? We don't have a climate. We just have weather.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/