Old 26-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Strawberries

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Have you heard if anything has been seen since?

It was reported about for a couple of years, then it (one?) was seen up
a tree about four miles away by someone lamping for rabbis (up a
*TREE*?) and since it moved in the direction of Thetford Forest, it
hasn't been reported since.

(Though a nearby gamekeeper did catch a young one in a fox snare, and
couldn't find a way of setting it free, and it dragged a heavy log a
considerable distance and wouldn't even consider a 'pice pussy, good
pussy' approach, so he shot it, buried it, and worried that he didn't
orter ha'done, wouldn't tell anyone where. (Yes, there was one other
witness of the animal.)

Wasn't particularly scary. Winter of 1978/9. Snow everywhere. I'd broken
my kneecap in Essex (one-point landing on a block of concrete while
carrying a heavy bumper and towbar) and we had to get me back to Norfolk
to feed my rabbis.

That is very kind of you Were they all in a home for Rabbi pensioners?

(Hugo) Grin....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/