Old 26-01-2004, 11:32 PM
torgo

Default first new bush of the year arrived

One of my rose-buying binges from last year had one bush back-ordered.
I forgot all about it over the summer and never cancelled the order.
So, last week a box landed at my doorstep with what is now my first
bush for the new year - a fine looking Tumbling Waters.

It's now soaking in a waste basket by the kitchen door. I had
intended to plant it this afternoon, but the continuing freezing rain
outside has me thinking it can just keep soaking in the kitchen until
this weekend...