Old 26-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Paul Cimins

Default Questions about Java Moss

I have plenty and would ship some.
"Trina" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:37:11 -0500, Popeye
wrote:

Sure wish I could get some around here. None of the stores carry it
for some reason. If you're intersted in selling me some, send me a pm
with your price.

Brian
ridercycle at hotmail dot com

Ditto here, no aquarium plants that I would consider buying in town.
Wal-Mart sells some, they have a small selection, but I would never
buy anything live from there.
Our LFS is getting out of everything except for fish, so hopefully
they will be bringing in some plants.
I can't even take the risk of ordering any in as it's way too cold and
I fear they will freeze in transit so I have to wait till
spring/summer.
In the mean time I have a couple Pothos clippings in there, the fish
love em.

Trina
Yukon, Canada
44gal/tall/pent/fresh